Apple Cider Vinaigrette
A light and healthy salad dressing that brightens any salad with the sweetness of apple cider.
- Prep Time15 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield2 Cups
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinaigrette vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 to 6 turns fresh ground black pepper
In a medium bowl combine the vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon, honey, chives, salt and pepper.
In a slow steady stream, whisk in the olive oil until lightly emulsified.
Pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate.